Monday, September 30, 2013

Australia!

We started the year working on African animals.  For years and years, I have done about 10 African animals to start off the year.  This year, I cut it to six.  Then I made six Australian animals and six Asian animals.  I am so excited about my new animals.  Africa consists of giraffes, elephants, hippos, flamingos, lions and zebras.  Australia is going to be wombats, platypuses, koalas, kangaroos, kiwis and echidnas.  Asia is going to be camels, peacocks, rhinos, komodo dragons, tigers and something else I can't remember.  Here is the platypus I made.  He is uber cute.  Of course, when the kids saw the platypus, the first thing they thought of was Perry from Phineas and Ferb.  In honor of Perry, we made regular platypuses and Perry's.  The kids even made hats for Perry.  And we, of course, have to glitterfy everything!


Perry the platypus!





0 comments:

Post a Comment